Google+ Fandoms Made Fabulous: Intro To Lia. Google+

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Intro To Lia.

Hi guys!

I'm Lia and I'm 16.

I will be posting on the Fridays!

I am Scottish, with Irish and German routes. (But i  only speak English( i almost failed french in school, i passed just slightly hell yeah) sorry)

I will probably swear and i might do videos, instead of journals with pics, if i get lazy.

I am part of many fandoms:

John Green Books

Youtubers

Superwholock

Harry potter 

(Hunger Games)

Bands

DC comics

Avengers

Deadpool

Anime

Books

And more. 

Tumblr: isthisapizzaparty.tumblr.com

To contact me quickly, or descretly email me at: creativemusicfan@gmail.com 

(I write, draw, design and sorta play instruments, as hobbies that are creative)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lia! I like creative hobbies too. I write a lot, love my blog and also read as much as possible! Looking forwards to seeing more of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, thank you. I will actually be posting today and m glad to see people are interested! ~<3

    ReplyDelete