Google+ Fandoms Made Fabulous: Shadow Hunter look (The Mortal Instruments) by Jess. Google+

Sunday 1 June 2014

Shadow Hunter look (The Mortal Instruments) by Jess.


 Hey guys! sorry it's late but I've been ill :c however here i am and with a makeup tutorial for you guys!

It is inspired by Isabelle's look from The Mortal Instruments! For this look you can use any of products of your choice but if you would like to know what I used don't be afraid to ask!

Steps:
1,Firstly I started by doing my base. this included foundation,concealer,blush,loose powder,and contouring powder.I also filled in and shaped my eyebrows.

2,Next I outlined the shape of my eye using a black kohl pencil.
3,I then went a head and filled the rest in using a light black eye shadow.Following this I then blended it out using a darkish grey eye shadow.

5, Then added a gold pigment to my eye lid and blended it out.
6, I went ahead and bought some of the same black eye shadow under my eyes. I also lined my water lines using the same black kohl pencil.
7, I lined my lash line using a black liquid liner.(In the pictures the wings look different as I did a cat eye on one and the other was fully winged out.For the purpose of this post.)
8, I followed this step by cleaning up under my eyes and reapplying and lost concealer.
9, I lined my inner corner using a gold glitter liner and applied my mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
10, I then put on my bad-ass red lipstick,done my hair, and put on my black dress and now it's time to kill some demons!









Remember if you have any questions just contact me on my
 email :10powjes@gmail.com or my
Tumblr : the-girl-with-the-fandoms
See you on Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, you look so pretty! The results are wonderful really <3 I love TMI, currently reading City of Heavenly Fire at the moment and wondering what will happen at the end!

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/05/5-singers-that-should-be-famous.html

    ReplyDelete