Google+ Fandoms Made Fabulous: Intro for Jess Google+

Sunday 1 June 2014

Intro for Jess

Hey guys. 

My name is Jess, I'm 15 years old and from England (though I'm half German.) 

 I will be posting on Tuesdays and it will mostly be written tutorials concerning hair and makeup.

My fandoms include:
John green 
THG
HP
TMI
Marvel
Sherlock
Supernatural 
Doctorwho
 Unearthly
 LoTR
I also really like the geek girl books and Shift.

If you need to talk to me you can reach me at: 
Email: 10powjes@gmail.com
Tumblr: the-girl-with-the-fandoms
or alternatively you can massage our facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fandoms-Made-Fabulous/1465466463690731?fref=ts 

and I will get back to you!

1 comment:

  1. Ahen... >>

    TMI

    Marvel

    Sherlock

    Supernatural

    Doctorwho

    I love all of these! Looking forwards to seeing you around ;)

    ReplyDelete